Saturday, November 04, 2006

Is it Christmas?

I think it is Christmas! I got the best package from my friend Joycie, of, well, a lot of years!
She sent books galore, several of the cutest socks with cats on them, a pen and note paper set and a yoga DVD that she assures me isn't superwoman style, and country music CD's.
Country Music? She must have meant to send that part of the package to someone else! :) But I'll try it out. I just kept taking stuff out of the box, more and more...what did I do to deserve such a great gift?
Thank you so much miss Joycie!!!!

Tonite Kelly and I went to the Cheesecake Factory. Oh my gosh I'm so full. I wanted to go to a kareoke (can't spell it) party tonite but I totally forgot. Kelly reminded me at dinner, of course too late. I asked him why he didn't remind me before this...his evil grin told me why, he didn't want to go. Brat!! I was all ready to sing Black Horse and a Cherry Tree. If I sang too badly I could do it in sign language! I don't know all the words in sign, but no one else would know any of the words so I could fake it! Now I'm too full to do anything.

I had pineapple upside down cheesecake for dessert. Ymmmmm. My blood sugar was in the 300's and hour and a half after eating...oops, bigger shot please. But it was so good. AND, Kelly got me cotton candy at the computer fair today. What a yummy day. I think I'll have to do that yoga about 6 times tomorrow.

So that's about it. They did finally finish the requisition for the job Kelly is trying to get in Azusa. It has to post for 5 days, and he has to apply, then ....who knows what then, but eventually he should have the job! Keep your fingers crossed.

Guess that's all. I sure wish I was bulimic. I'd feel better right now. But tomorrow is another day to work on our omentom. What is that you say? Stay tuned for the next installment to learn what your omentom is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My guess is it's a breath mint.... mmmmm yummmy.

#1Fan