Monday, October 30, 2006

Menopause

The play....not the real thing!! My sister and two friends and I went to see Menopause at the little Grove theater in Upland. It was great!! I haven't seen my sister laugh so much in I don't know how long. I could sure tell who has gone thru or is going thru the things they were talking about because they almost blew a gasket at some of the songs. Two rows in front of us there was a man and wife (I'm assuming) and it was almost as funny watching him laugh and watching his wife look at him with that sideways eyebrow up look. All you women know that look!
But the actresses were great, the words to the songs they sang were hilarious, all in all a very fun time.

My friends and I ate at Antonio's first. Yummy food. It's that one on the corner of Vineyard and Foothill. Same parking lot as Bobby Baja's. I will be going back there again. I would say better than Macaroni Grill food wise and definitely better ambiance. Quiet, you can actually hear.

Anyway, that's all I did this weekend. Not much going on this week, the normal appts. and such.
So I guess that's all!
Yes Cambria, I love the comments! And if I have my way we will be at the party Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Went to see Menopause last year with my Mom, her friend and a friend of mine and we had a great time! I would recommend it to everyone!!! Thanks for the info on Antonio's, we will definitely try it! Glad you had a great time!
Love,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Tell your #1 Fan that if he comes to the party you won't make him go see Menopause with him... and we won't make him sing. I think he owes you BIG TIME anyway!! :)
Cambria