Sunday, October 01, 2006

October 1

Well it's the first of the month and I was going to start my new get fit program. I was supposed to at least go walking today. But I am so tired :( I didn't do much of anything. Figures!

I had a nice time yesterday. I got up early, 8am which for me is non existant, and went to get my hair done. I HAD to get it done and there were no more days as my hair person only works on Saturday. So I went straight from there to the bridal shower. It was really nice, lots of food, perfect weather for an out door garden shower and the bride seemed to be really pleased. There were the usual games and then my favorite, the opening of gifts. She got some great stuff. I hope the car was big enough! It was so funny and cute that they registered for the dog too so they got a new dog bed, dog bowl and two boxes of urine be gone. I got her one of those, had to, it cracked me up when I read that on the list!

Then home and not much else. Today I had all these plans, but my body said nope! The cats kept waking me up last night and this morning so I didn't get enough sleep. That just means my list for tomorrow is even bigger!

So, no one has a tree that they know the name of? I am taking some leaves to Mt. Fuji tomorrow to see if they can tell me what I have. I want my kid to have the coolest leaves.
Guess that's all. Talk to you all later.

No comments: