Thursday, September 28, 2006

Feeling ok

It's almost one week after surgery and I guess I'm back to normal. No problems like some of the other times, just still a bit of my back hurts around the area they were gluing. On one of my other blogs I said that I wasn't going to do this any more, but that was just a test to see if anyone was paying attention. Now I'm really, really not going to do this any more. Really..

Had breakfast/lunch with a friend today, Miss Cheryl. It was good to get out and about. We went to Target after and she did normal real shopping, I did shower and wedding shopping. Think I can make it to one without getting sick? Shower is Saturday and the wedding is next Saturday. I can do it, I'm sure of it! So far I've missed every party, shower and wedding I've been invited to this summer. Enough already!!

My cousins are coming out to visit next weekend. Not to visit me per se but I get to see them. I'll see Vicki and Doug and their son Darrell and meet his wife Hanna and their son Andrew. Andrew gets to go to Disneyland, that should be fun for him! Anyone have a 9 year old that wants to go to Disneyland with them? It would be cool for Andrew to have some company.
I guess there'll be a family dinner on Sunday. It's been a long time and it will be great to see them!

Hmmmm, what else? Nails and toes tomorrow...it's about time. I think my nails are going to fall off. Then my hair on Saturday before the shower. They are having a garden shower at 2, then change to go out on the town at 6. I think I'll stick to the garden shower. By 6 I'll be sleeping in my soup after getting up at 8 to get my hair done in time. But it's truly necessary, you should see my roots! If you live within a ten mile radius you probably can see my roots!

Ok, I think I'm rambling. I'm waiting for those circus peanuts.. And who told you about rule number 14? I disagree!! But I did take a nap today, was exhausted after getting up early and hanging out for a while. What a wimp I am!

Ok, guess that's all! Love you people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! Sounds so good to "hear" your voice back to normal-"ish" :o). I think I'm going to have to learn what's what about peanuts from your other Cousin Kim. I eat 'em all the time, because we have a fishbowl full of them at each of our three outside doors for our "pet" squirrels (who are always lying in wait for us when we open the doors!). I can't resist cracking into those little legumes myself!

Have fun with all the shin-digs and get togethers, but please do pace yourself, darlin'. No need to over-do, 'k?

xoxo, (other) Cousin Kim

Anonymous said...

Carol,

Does this mean you're up for "The Last Kiss" next week? Hope so. As with most of our choices, don't know how much longer this one will be here (I mean at the Mills). Let me know; I can pick you up. Tuesday, maybe?

Cousin Merle