Friday, August 25, 2006

Time

Wow, where does the time go? It is almost the end of the month, summer is almost over, even if in Calif. you'd never know by the weather. I can't believe it has been a month since the big event. Can't believe things are going on just as usual. Why is it when you are a kid, summer is so long, sometimes boring and you couldn't wait for something to do, or to go back to school even.
Now, the time runs by. I can't keep up with anything and there are never enough hours!!

Well, enough of that. Kelly is not going to Vandenberg for work, he is sending someone else. So I feel relieved. I really wanted him to go, but was nervous about it. Yesterday he came home and caught me on 02. I told him I had a little blood, not much, but 02 is the only thing I know to do, that and sit still. He had some other obstacles also, so he decided not to go. Then I was able to tell him I'd had some blood streaking Wednesday and Thrusday. Both the days after working in the yard. So last night and tonite I haven't really done anything. I did go to lunch and to the mall with a friend today, and I had a problem with the coughing and needing to get out after being in Cost Plus. I love that store but it is so dusty. So maybe my problem is dust, the dry dirt, dust in the store...hmmmmm.

Not much else going on. Like I said before lots to do. I have 3 wedding coming up, a shower, a dorm warming party, a 15th birthday party (quinceanera), and a block party. Yikes. This and house work, yard work (I am going to get it done!), and try not to bleed. So annoying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that Kelly won't be going away just yet ... I know this is a relief for both of you. With regards to all the social goings-on, just pace yourself, girl! You don't have to go to all of 'em, you know. Pick 'n choose as the spirit leads you.

I used to think that summer's swift pace was an indicator of age; however, my teens think it goes by way too fast, too. I think life's pace nowadays has put us at warp speed, no matter what age we are! (Speaking of time ... How strange, too, to consider where you are now, vs. where you were a month ago ... Amazing, simply amazing!)

Hope you're having a relaxing and comfortable Saturday!

xoxo, Kim