Monday, August 28, 2006

blog blog blog

I'm up early and nothing to do. I was supposed to go out with a friend, but she can't make it. But I didn't know that until now and I'm already ready. What to do? There's lots of house work to do, but I'm already all ready to go out. There's lots of yard work to do, but it's hot, blah.
I could go to the grocery store. That's always fun. Hmmmm. A movie? Nothing on.
Read my emails. Ok, guess I won't keep you all as bored as I am. Thing is if I sit still, I'll go back to sleep. Maybe I should just do that and re do my make up later.

I had a hard weekend. Felt sick all weekend. I felt like I was short of air and about to pass out all weekend. Not short of breath, which is different. I had this happen in the hospital, but only for a few hours, not for days. Today is better, not gone but better.

What else? I have no idea. I'll think of something really interesting to say and write later.
Bye

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
Now I know why we didn't see you at Allyson's party on Saturday. You weren't feeling up to it. It was pretty hot that day, so it was just as well. I hope there will be one of "our kind" of movies out sometime soon; it's been a long, dry spell! See ya soon.
Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,

Darn it all, the "off" days can be difficult. I'm going to recommend a good movie for you, Merle, Donna and Carrie to see -- "Little Miss Sunshine." It's one really dear movie, indeed! We saw it this past weekend and laughed and laughed. So, if you can ... GO! See it!! Enjoy some silliness and heart tugs and laughter.

Thinking of you, with much love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

I hear the best movie of the year is Beerfest! Two thumbs up! Don't wait any longer, go now!
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/review/movie/0,6115,1328532_1_0_,00.html

#1Fan

Anonymous said...

damn, the link didn't work I'll try againg...
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/
review/movie/0,6115,1328532_1_0_,00.html
4 out of 5 Stars!
#1Fan

Anonymous said...

Carol,
I see "Wicker Man" starts Friday with Nicholas Cage. It's scary and creepy, just our style! It's about time!! I'll get together with you on this next week 'cause I'm on vacation from my classes. Yea!!
Cousin Merle
P.S. - We probably won't be able to drag Donna with us. Too scary.

Anonymous said...

"Beerfest"? "Wicker Man"?Fahgeddaboudit! "Little Miss Sunshine" is THE movie to see! (With apologies to #1 Fan and Cousin Merle :o)

Thinking about you; hoping you're feeling alright -- xoxo, Kim