Monday, July 03, 2006

The party

This past Saturday was Lynn and Denny's house warming/reception party. It was very nice. I think people had a good time. I know I ate like a cow and paid for it later. But I did get to take left overs home, yummm. Lynn seemed very happy with the turn out and says she wants to have more family parties.

After I came home I was so tired, I didn't do anything but take a nap. Sunday I just couldn't get motivated. I don't know if it's the heat or what. I got up at 10:30ish, took two naps during the day and didn't take a shower till 5 o'clock when I couldn't stand my self any more. I did make dinner, frozen pizzas. Whew, a lot of work:)

Today again, I just felt lathargic. I got a few errands run and cleaned one bathroom. woo who...
Tonite I did get a lot of watering done. The cold water felt good. I think I watered myself as much as the plants. While I was watering I was looking at all the weeds and thinking, I should really pull those. Maybe when it cools off....in October!

I hope when I go to the doctor on Thursday and get back on my med's I won't feel so bad. I'm tired of wearing 02 even at home and tired of being tired. My house needs me to feel better.

I think that is all. Tomorrow is the 4th of July. I always want to go to really see a fireworks show, but it's so hot, when the time comes I don't want to go. At Upland High School, I think I saw a sign that said gates open at 5. Oh my gosh, it doesn't get dark till after 8. What are you supposed to do in this heat for 3 hours? So yes I want to see them, nope not going to. Maybe next year I'll find a beach house to rent and see the one's at the beach. That would be nice.

That's it I guess. Going to go stare at some more TV.

No comments: