Friday, July 07, 2006

be bop do dooo deee

Not a whole heck of a lot going on. Let's see. I have to send in a short bio by the end of the week, with a picutre. Jpeg?, for the CF Roundtable, a news paper that the USACFA puts out. What the heck is that? I dont know how to send in a picture. Oh no, I'm in trouble already. And I have to write an article about myself. That will be ok. I can just say I'm married and have two cats. Think that's enough?

I am looking forward to the conference so I can get some more info about what is expected of me. I'm also looking forward to the cooler weather up there. I remember last time I went it was wonderful. I really want to live up there. But can you say, expensive?

So, I guess that's all!
Oh, wait. I went to the doctor's yesterday. Was planning on starting the drug study drug again. But noooooo, I have to wait another 28 days. Suck. They have the approval but not the consent. What is the difference you ask? I have to sign the consent and apparently they didn't send it yet.
So another month of no good med's. I hope I don't end up back on IV's because of it. I'm doing 28 days of colymycin (sp?). It is for IV's but I'm doing it nebulized. Hopefully it will hold the bugs at bay for a while. I am highly allergic to this med when used in IV form. But so far no problem with it. It is one of the few drugs that all my bugs are susceptible to.

Ok, now that's all!
Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem. I hear you husband is $Rich$! So moving to Mountainview should be no problem. Hang in there for another 27 days.
#1Fan

Anonymous said...

Carol, when is the roundtable, and where is it? Since you can't be a knight, will you be a lady? Ha-ha! Just joking. When are we going to see Superman? Nobody but us wants to go - they don't know what's good!!
Cuz Merle