Sunday, July 16, 2006

Feeling bad

Wow, I'm sure having a hard time with my IV's this time. I started on Friday evening and went to bed with a raging headache. It was still there Saturday morning, but not too bad. But my whole body aches. I feel like a walking bruise. I went and did some things, saw my cousins, saw my friends, then came home and did IV's again. My head felt like, and still feels like, it will explode if I cough. I took a two hour nap yesterday, still woke up with my head hurting, I've taken ibuprofen, tylenol...what else is there? Last night I took a sleeping pill because my head hurt so much I didn't think I could sleep. I woke up several times, running a fever, having chills, and of course my head and body hurting. It's 3:00 now. I am supposed to do my GI cleaning today. I don't know if I can do that also. Running up and down the hall way to get to the restroom doesn't sound like it is going to help my head any. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow and see if he can do something. I can't hurt like this for a solid two weeks.

I'm sure the heat isn't helping. Our airconditioning is running almost non stop. It is so hot! Last night at 9 I went out to turn on some water and it was still hot. Well, I'm off to go close my eyes and try to think un painful thoughts.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Carol,
The only thing that helps with my bad headaches is Excedrin Migrane. That drug is a life saver for me. Advil don't even touch one of those headaches. Just a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
It was so good to see you - and Kelly, too! What a pleasure to sit 'n visit in your beautiful home, and to have a little time at the Olive Garden, too (even though that was a tough day for you). I arrived home safe 'n sound last night, after a flight cancellation dictated that I take a (vouchered) cab from Ontario to John Wayne to catch another flight. I rode with the nicest Ethopian man, and he was masterful at negotiating the noonday traffic. Ah, adventure!
I'm thinking of you, hoping that you're feeling some/a lot better. xoxo to you, Kim