Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm so excited! Tomorrow my friend Joyce is coming from Texas to visit. I got to see her last year for a few hours but not for 3 years before that. She said I'm not to do anything special for her coming out. So ok...but I did clean house for ya!
I have so much I want to do. We'll see how it goes. If it stays 100* I'm staying in the house the whole time!

Last night my friend Michele, that I"ve know since 3rd grade, her girl friend Jill and their friend Helen whom I used to work with at Mervys years ago, came out to visit. We went to dinner at a little restaurant in Claremont and then hung out at the house. It was so fun talking and hearing about their work and what they do. I sure wish we lived closer to them, it would be nice to see them more often. Helen is getting married in October and her house won an award for historical restoration. They live in Fullerton. Cool.
Michele's business is going strong and "morphing" into other dimensions. She has some really interesting clients. I don't understand it all! But what's new. Jill is a nurse practitioner in gynocology. Such busy people.

Got a call from Lynn today. The housewarming and/or reception is going to be July 1st. I'm going over next weekend to help with some organizing. It's my thing. It's what I like to do!
Her dogs have been sprayed with skunk again. The big dog, this is his 3rd time. He just doesn't understand why the striped animal doesn't want to play. The little dog got it for the first time. Anyone know of a good remedy to get rid of skunk smell?

And that's it. I wanted to work on the patio today, but it's just too darn hot. Is is going to be winter soon?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll galdly trade you places for a bit! It has only been WARM for the last two days and the coastal breeze cools that off quickly! We are still waiting for our summer weather. Tell Lynn I said "Hi".
Love ya!
~Kris