Friday, May 19, 2006

Well, the good news is that the $38,000 bill was approved so we won't have to fight that any more. The bad news is that the company that sends my home IV's called and said my insurance says I've been cancelled since 2003. This is the same company that says I owe them $4400. Are they now going to tell me they haven't been paid since 2003? I ask about the letter I sent them regarding that bill and of course the person I needed to talk to can't come to the phone. How interesting!

One step forward, two back.
Deep sigh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cha cha!
#1Fan

Bonnie said...

Keep fighting with the dumb insurance companies! I would like to know who put them in charge of our health. Isn't that why we have doctors?????
I do have one question! Do you see a CF doctor or a family doctor?
I to have CF, am 35 and have a 10 yr old son. Check out my blog littlebonniesworld.blogspot.com. It was my fiance who left the anonymous comment. And MPDCI is a God sent.

Bonnie said...

Carol,
The mouse is still on the loose but we did try to catch him today.
I wrote more about MPDCI on my blog today. I'm glad to hear that you see a CF doctor. Mine is wonderful.