Sunday, April 30, 2006

.....feeling groovy

da da du la da da da da, feeling groovy...
Thought I'd write quickly while the mood is here, cuz I'm sure when I'm calling 02 companies and insurance companies and pharmacies tomorrow I won't be singing.
Today was such a great day. Absolutely nothing happened. Nothing. No crisis, no problems, no pain, no gasping, not even wearing any 02. My nose thanks me.
I have nothing to say, no complaints to make. I even nagged and bugged Kelly all day. He said he could tell I was feeling better. I claimed I was spunky.
So there. That's my story and I'm stickin to it!
xxoo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! NOTHING is a good thing!! So glad to hear that you're feelin' groovy and spunky! :o) xoxo and much love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Woooooooo Whoooooooooo! I guess now I can't complain about not getting any 7-Up. Lol

Jim

Anonymous said...

Keep up the groovy feelings!
Carrie