Saturday, March 18, 2006

not much to say

Well today I didn't accomplish much, that's for sure. I cleaned up the front room and bathroom and that is it. I'm still not able to sleep at night, but then sleep half the day. But I am still too tired to do much. Plus between stomach pains and my hands hurting I just quit. I have to promise myself to get up earlier tomorrow, so I can put a pot roast on to cook. I have to go to the store and I have to clean the bedroom. Think I'll get all that done? Highly doubtful, but I'll try.
Feeling kinda quiet tonite. Nothing really wrong, just have nothing to say.
Hmmmm. ok that's all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend! I wondered when you set up a blog....I noticed it under your name on the list. Cool...I think this is great! Now that I know you have it...I will be checking in more often :-)

I'm glad you found a place to put all that you feel down....I'm right here with you girlfriend...your not alone. Your not limited to what you can say about any subject...you can let it all out! Very important!!!!

I think this blog idea is wonderful.

Love ya!
Cloyce