Wednesday, March 22, 2006

insomnia

Another night of knowing I need to go to sleep and feeling like I'm ready to go jogging instead. Figuritivly of course! Is that spelled right? Anyway, I have to get up early tomorrow to get ready for my monthly lunch with my female cousins. It is a fun time of catching up with everyone. Not so fun when I can't keep my eyes open because I can't sleep.

You know a couple of posts ago, I wrote about a collections agency calling..well what is the coincedence that today in the mail I got yet another bill for the $4400 from a home health care agency for a bill from 2001. I can't believe it. It's cuz I thought the phone call was about that.
I am so very sick of this. I can't even deal with it now. The last time I talked to them was one year ago asking them to write this off, as I had insurance and the fact that they didn't bill in a timely manner isn't my problem. They never returned my call and now a year later I get another bill. I won't deal with it till next week. I'm busy darn it.

So just when I need to go to sleep, things like this go thru my mind, over and over and over....
Guess I'll go watch TV. !am TV ought to put me to sleep!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I had this happen to me once. I had been hospitalized when I had the miscarriage. At the time I had medi-cal. About 6-7 years later I receive a bill for this. I called the number and told them this had been paid by medi-cal, and I still had my paperwork on it. She says "you still have your card?" I said "yes." Do you know I never heard from them again.

Anonymous said...

Do you by any chance have any of your bills, etc. from then that shows your insurance did cover it? What is happening most likely is their yearly clean up loose ends to start the new fiscal year (tax reasons, etc.) Probably your hearing from them about the same time each time....when it's time to do their inventory so to speak...and someone back then didn't follow up and see to it that this paperwork had been finalized. Now it keeps carrying over as a balance from year to year.

Anonymous said...

hope your enjoy your day out with the girls! :-) Sounds like your getting your days and nights mixed up :-) Hopefully tonight you will sleep like a baby :-)