Friday, March 17, 2006

better day

Well all my readers...oh, reader...I had a better day today. I finally got some sleep, didn't get up till 1:30 after a few wake ups at 6 am (I only went to bed at 3) 10am, noonish and then finally 1.
I got a little bit of stuff done. I really am one who needs my sleep I guess. I also have decided that what ever happens, money wise with the collections, happens. We'll deal with it, we always do. The one now isn't too big and if the other comes up...I'll figure it out then.
I am so lucky to have a husband who gets as mad as I do, but then will help me to calm down and I get to help him. Who ever my anonomous reader is, you better watch out, my husband will kick your tush if you try anything!

Really, I think about having a tx every day. I can't go there yet. There will be a time I'm sure. I've experienced a way that I don't want to be and when I feel that way again, permanantly, then I'll have a tx. I don't want to wait too long, but I know now is not the time. My husband seems to think that if I have a tx all will be better becasue we'll be taking action. But sometimes taking no action is the thing to do. I feel good, I live my life, what more do I need? There will be a time where i don't feel good and can't do things, then it will be time. I have no need to run and hike and do aerobics. So I don't feel like i"m missing too much. But after tx, I may die. I'm not ready for that. I may die now too...ah heck. Who knows. I just know how I feel today.

Other than that, my computer sucks. It only stays on for a few minutes then turns itself off. I'll have to take the big loud ugly thing I guess...But I kinda like using my hunny's. It has a really big screen, though I don't know what good it does me. This only takes up less than half the page.
Hmmm.
I think I'm rambling now so I guess I'll go read my eamil. It wasn't working earlier tonite, agian.
I dont' know if it's google, the computer or what. So annoying.

Anyway, good night hunny. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm not afraid of your hubby...