Tuesday, February 20, 2007

blood and hubbies

So I see that my wonderful hubby, who never, ever, ever has time to put a picture on my blog, because he doesn't know how, really he doesn't, found a way to put a picture of blood on my blog. Such a helpful guy he is. That is a pic of the first bleed of the day Friday. It is the smallest of the bunch. Try picturing this being thick and texured, not like water. It was almost like jello as it starts to thicken. And the sink is clean, that's just a shadow you see! Anyway, I was trying to aim so that the doc's could see that it was bigger than the drain hole, since that's pretty universal in size and sorta taller, but it didn't show that it was thick.
Anyway, just wanted to explain what the heck that was.
Thank you so much honey. Now do you think you can remember how you did this and put something pretty on here?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
As usual, you've blogged when I wasn't looking! Boy, the photo says it all, if anyone wasn't aware of what you go through. Having seen you in the hospital that night, I knew!!! With the year you have just had and the new information you have about your arteries, I think you are changing your thoughts concerning a transplant.
Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Little Cousin: Thinking of you, just saw the picture Kelly posted, and like Merle says the picture says it all. Keep blogging and know I think of you often. Love Cousin June