Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year celebration, whether that meant staying home, going out or going to sleep! I hope for everyone a New Year filled with love, peace, hope, health, family (that includes pets!) and friends.

Two people in my world (CF) died this season. One wonderful man on Christmas Eve, one young woman on the 27th. Both were wonderful people and will be so very missed. Know that life is short, too short to hold on to grudges, annoyances or petty differences. Let your loved ones know how you feel. Don't assume they know or that they don't need to hear it. It can make all the difference if you can just say how you feel.

Happy New Year
All my love to my family and friends that mean so much to me
Carol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,

Happy New Year to you and Kelly. My curiosity wants to know what the final outcome of USC testing results was? And I think Fry's is a fun place to shop too. I'm believing for awesome year ahead for you and Kelly.