Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rain?

What's the deal? Rain in October? It is supposed to be Santa Ana weather, not rain. But I love it. I love it for two reasons. One I just do. It is so pretty, cleans things up (although I don't know if we got enough for that) and sounds good on the patio roof. Two...I was going to work in the yard today and now I don't' have to!! I don't have to water either. Yahoo!

Kelly and I are having a lazy day. I told him he could be off the hook, since I kept him so busy with my stuff last weekend. But I can't stand to sit any more. So I vacuumed and am now doing some computer stuff. How can anyone sit all day? I don't get it!!

Riet, thanks for posting a comment on my blog. That's so cool you read it! If I had pic's of the wedding I'd send them to you. If she sends me any, I'll send you some. The girl who got married, her family is from Holland. I don't think she'd ever been there though. I have been once, I loved all the tulips at Kukenhof (sp?). It was beautiful.

All the rest of you out there, give me some comments...even if you just say, Carol, your writing is boring :)

Off to find something quiet to do so my hunny can continue on his day of TV! Bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain is the best! It's a great excuse to curl up on the sofa with a blanket and a good book! Your blog is never boaring, I'm just glad to hear you are feeling good and enjoying a little October rain!
Carrie

Anonymous said...

We have rain here too! At least it waited until Sunday and didn't cancel either the soccer or flag football games on Saturday. Today we're off to see The Blue Man Group. I think they're kindof gross, but Paul says the boys will love it. Take care!
Love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Rain...hmmm....we get so much of it up here that we dread it when it starts...it never seems to end, until June that is. The good thing is that it does make everything so beautiful and green. Love you Carol!!
~Kris

Anonymous said...

Hi Cousin,

It's raining here, too, but might turn into snowflakes overnight. It's that cold! (Of course, this change of weather all took place in the middle of Trev's soccer game today. Brrrrrrr!) Marc is making hot cocoa for us all right now -- Ah, comfort!

So glad you're continuing to enjoy your days. I'm with Carrie ... Forget about "boring" ... A good book, a cuppa something cozy warm, your sweetheart nearby, your kitties napping ... What could be better?? :o)

Love you, Kim