Thursday, September 14, 2006

pissy mood

It's been a really sucky day. Two doc appts, one painful. Seems like a day where everything you touch turns to crud. I seem to do that alot, must be me. I even managed to lose an entire blog entry. Correct spelling errors...hit...not delete...shoot.... and it had the best comment ever from my #1 fan. Maybe some day he'll give me a comment again.

Still no word from Nissan. So much for the "we'll fix it in 24 hours". Still no word from my perscription insurance. I sent in the perscription over 5 weeks ago. I keep calling. I keep having everyone tell me it's not acceptable that they don't know what the problem is. On Tuesday I spoke to a supervisor, who called back later that night and said the order was to be expidited...yea right. I'm supposed to start that medication tomorrow. As I said in my missing blog, of how I do 28 days study drug, then 28 days off. Well, tomorrow starts my 28 days off, in which I do another drug instead. Except, no drug. I'm so tired of this. We started this new great insurance on July 1st. Already they've changed 2 perscriptions supposedly with my doctors approval, my doc's say they've never heard from them, they had a delay of my Pulmozyme, and now they can't seem to send this. Of course both of the delays are the very expensive drugs. Pulmozyme is $1600 a month and this drug, colymycin is about $3500 a month. I suppose they think I'll give up. Wrong.

So that's it for me. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow has to be better or I'm crawling into bed after the doctor and giving up.
\

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be a full moon somewhere in some other galaxy because "pissy moods" seem to be going around! I'm sorry you're feeling poorly...Hang in there. Get some rest, rejuvinate, have #1Fan take you out for a nice dinner tonight...
Love ya. Cambria

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you lost that blog. I read his comment and it was super sweet. At least when I get pissy I can go eat a quart of Haagen Daas chocolate chocolate chip. I don't know what you're allowed, maybe 3 chocolate cupcakes :)
Love ya,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

You're entitled to a pissy mood (or more!) every now and again ... Hopefully, the day has dawned a little brighter today, and you're feeling a bit better.

Have you seen "Little Miss Sunshine" yet? If not, and you're feeling up to an outing, GO! (Kelly, too!) It's very funny and very dear -- A real spirit lifter. :o)

xoxo, Kim

Anonymous said...

Hi, Cuz,
Left a message on your phone. Talked to Donna. Need to talk to you about this 'n that and some other stuff. You doing okay for cousins' luncheon, etc.? Let me know what you want to do.
Cousin Merle