Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What, no white light?

I have been doing some thinking and I just have to say, I didn't see no freakin white light last week, or any of my loving passed on relatives to guide me into the missing light...what the heck? My life didn't flash before my eyes, and I didn't relive any great or sad moments. Hmmmmm.
Because that is all hooey or because it wasn't my time? I don't think I mentioned, because I didn't recall, that Kelly had just gotten home about 15 minutes before the "crisis". Hmmmm. It really must not have been my time. But we've decided that we are not going to do this again. It is not acceptable. So you won't have to read any more stressed out blogs, we're just not going to have this happen again. K? Ok!

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I've been coughing a lot and found out today that I have been exposed to Serratia, which is a rare gram negative bacteria. From a visitor that didn't know she had it. So now I'll have to be tested. Don't know if that's what is causing my cough, or if I just have allergies. I wonder with this weird weather if my sinuses are hating life.

Anyway, nothing new on the home front except that I feel pretty back to normal. No worse for the wear. Isn't that odd? You'd think there'd be something lingering. But other than my wacked out mind, I'm fine. And maybe my mind has always been wacked out...another, hmmmmmm.

Thanks for all the comments posted during this time. It really helps to read them. I love getting comments! I hope to see everyone soon and you'll say I just look like normal. You will say that, right?

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Well I for one am glad that it was not your time. I enjoy reading your blog and having a fellow blogger as a friend. Keep us up to date! I'm so happy that your doing better.

Anonymous said...

Hi!

What great news that you're feeling better ("normal"); and even better news that there were "no white lights" guiding you on during the recent excitement. Whew, girl!

Hoping all goes well with regards to your doctor visit, so that you can keep tackling bathrooms and lawns, if that's what you feel compelled to do. (I wish I had the same compulsion!!)

Glad to "hear your voice"!!

xo, Kim