Monday, February 19, 2007

Coming home today?

Carol was admitted to the hospital on Friday night. The frequency and volume of the bleeding kept increasing. Surgery was Saturday morning. After surgery, she was in a lot of pain. She has been throwing up anything she eats since the surgery. I'm taking the day off and doing things around the house and then go to the hospital. I just talked to her and she said she thinks she will come home today....

Please, no visitors other than family or very very close friends. Call me before you visit to make sure she is up to it.

Kel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Carol and Kelly,
I'm hoping that this message will be a "welcome home" greeting today (Monday), and that you'll be able to rest and recover in the comfort of your own cozy and familiar surroundings, Carol. I'm late in coming to know of your hospitalization, and just wanted to let you know that - as always - you're in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. Much, much love, Kim (WA)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kelly for the update. I hope she is feeling better soon and recovers quickly. I'm sure the kitties miss her, and I know we miss her Blogs. Give her my love!! She's in my prayers.

~Kris

Anonymous said...

Dear Carol and Kelly,
I hope the surgery is successful and will stop the bleeds. Take care both of you. Lots of Love!
Joyce

Anonymous said...

carol:
ok, now I feel bad. I just want you to know that people do look at your blog often, but you don't have to do anything so major to get us to look. I was encouraged by the person who wrote you and said she had a transplant this summer and is doing well. If anyone can pull it off with flying colors, it's you. You made it through the ordeal this summer and you have many more years of roses and yard work to write about. I hope this finds you home with Kelly and the Kitties and resting and feeling stronger all the time. I hope to see you as soon as you are well enough for visitors. Keep me posted (you know I will be looking)!
Love,
Carrie