Tuesday, July 25, 2006

hi everyone

Hi everyone,
I"m not up to date on what everyone is doing but I sure hope everyone is good. I'm doing ok...trying to be upbeat! I know Kelly has kept you all updated for me, he's my hero! I'm having another surgrey tomorrow. I guess they went back and were looking at all the reports, scan's whatever, and found a few more places they think need to be glued. I'm telling you, take stock out now. I don't want to have another surgery but I'm very glad they are trying to get everything before I go home. I am pretty terrified still of it happening again and me being alone. What would happen then? Anyway, I'm more upbeat than this email sounds. I'm just tired tonite. I have lovely blue arms from fighting the vent guys, hate those vent guys, hee heee. They probably aren't thrilled with me either! But they saved me. You all helped save me too. Your messages and prayers mean more than you'll ever know. I cried reading them. I will try to get back to everyone eventually. Oh, I did get to lower my 02 to 2 liters again. I'm not sure if that is enough, but we'll see. It's my usual for sleep or exercise.

So, I'll keep this short and maybe write more later. Thank you all for being there.
Love,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol,
I'm delighted to see you back online. I'm going to put my cousin's email back in mothballs and hang up my cousin's hotline for this time and just concentrate on my tap dancing for my big show. Will check on you tomorrow, though, before doing so after your next procedure. Good luck and good night.
Cousin Merle

Anonymous said...

Dear Cousin,

First, to hear your wonderful voice on the phone tonight was the greatest gift ... Then to "see" your voice on your blog site tonight ... You are amazing, beyond compare!

We are thinking of you each and every moment (I'm not kidding) with nothing but love, love, love, and wishes for your calm soul tomorrow throughout the procedure.

Try to sleep well tonight, dear one.

Love always, Kim and family

Anonymous said...

Carol, It's so GREAT to "hear" from you again. I was so worried about you. You sure do have a great man in that Kelly!! Keep healing and praying...you are at the top of my prayer list!
Love, Kris

Anonymous said...

Dear Carol,
I'm so relieved your back. Hang in there and keep fighting! I'll be thinking of you and praying this surgery is quick and productive! Rest, rest, rest while you're in the hospital so you can go home soon.
Love,
Joyce