Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In a funk

So, nothing much is going on but I'm in a funk today. I went to lunch and a movie with my cousin Kitty and a friend Darcie. We had a nice time. I got birthday presents too!! I love presents! I did some knitting...I changed yarn and am actually doing it now! Cool. But somehow I'm in a funk. I think I'm getting ready for tomorrow. Back to phone calls for the insurance. I've been on the phone for literally hours this week and so far the virdict is, one hand doesn't know what the other hand is doing and so they have decided that I didn't qualify to be in the hospital. Even though 3 of the 5 days were approved, they do only one blanket statement and if any is denied, it is all denied and there is no "clinical" findings that I should have been in the hospital after day 3. Hmmmm, guess not being able to walk across the room doesn't count. Anyway, the person I've spent hours with finally told me she isn't really the case manager anyway and to call someone else. So I get to start over.

I also sent a letter to the comopany wanting $4400 on April 11 and have not heard from them so I need to call them.

Also need to pick out our new insurance, that's such a fun guessing game.

Let's see, I need to call the collections office and see how they are, and I have an appt. at the doctors office tomorrow to see if they'll let me back in on the drug study. I sure hope so. I believe that the drug was helping me. But there is some issue with the fact that I had to use 02 after both surgeries and that may disqualify me. Amazing that people who really need the drug are disqualified becasue they really need it. I understand they have to follow protocal to get drug approval some day, but geez.

And I think most of all, I'm worried about next week. There seems to be a correlation between my lungs and arteries bleeding when it's my cycle. It has happened 3 months in a row we found out. It may have something to do with hormones. So starting Sunday, I'll have to be very careful again to not do anything that can set it off such as lifting, or bending over or moving too fast, or smelling chemicals or....who knows! I just hate the bleeding, yea both kinds, tee hee! But the lungs is just too scary.

Anyway, nothing really is new, just the same ole junk. Some days just bothers me more than others. For some reason today is that day.

For all you cousins out there, I'll be more chipper by cousin lunch, though I may just sit and not move. I'm not supposed to go out next week! I may fianlly get to those movies that Merle gave me to watch.

Oh, my sister came over again this week and we did more on my bag. I'm almost done. It's not bad, but funny with my crooked seams. A born seamstress I am not! But it's fun. She took me out to Red Lobster for my b-day dinner. Ymmmm. Love those 240 calorie biscuts!
Ok that's really all now. Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your husband should take you out to listen to live music? That has worked a couple of times in the past. If he doesnt take you out, my calendar is open...
#1Fan